Monday, April 30, 2012

Practice Karma Yoga Today & Support Ten Nebula's work.




Practice Karma Yoga Today.
Make a love donation to support Ten Nebula's work.
Your donations help to support Ten Nebula's path and work.
Give whatever.
Give $10, Give $50, Give $100, Give $500, Give $1,000.
Just give from the heart.

PayPal
Just click on the Paypal "Donate" button above today.

Use my email address: T10nebula@hotmail.com to make your donation






Ways to Support Ten Nebula
1. Make a Monthly Online Donation using Paypal
2. Make a donation using "Paypal"
3. Give a Gift Certificate
4. Mail me a check
5. Create a fundraiser for my work & projects
6. Share my work with other people & organizations
7. Give my work a positive review or testimonial
8. Make time to "Like" my work
9. Offer me helpful suggestions to get better & brighter
10. Include blessings for me & my work in your daily spiritual practice
11. Inheritance - Leave me in your will


Contact Info
Email me for more info tennebula@gmail.com







Thanks for your support in all forms!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment